Covid 19 Work Info
The safety of my clients is of the upmost priority to me. I have made the following provision for safe working in customer’s homes;
- Myself and my fitters will all ensure excellent hygiene, with use of face coverings, regular hand washing and use of antibac gel. Gloves are used if required.
- If you prefer we can phone ahead for all fitting appointments so you can leave doors open for us to gain access without needing to be in the same room together.
- My superb making and upholstery team all work from their own homes or small workshops adhering to social distancing advice, so can continue to provide their first class service with a high level of safety for them and you.
- Wallpapers and paints can be delivered directly to you from the suppliers.
- For those who are unable to have home visits, I continue to hold client consultations by zoom and via phone. I can send ideas and samples in the post, or lend out sample books which can be left on the doorstep.
- If you have booked an appointment with me but are experiencing symptoms, please do ring to reschedule.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or email. Thank you for your continued support.